Thank you for your interest in SASLAW membership.
We would be honoured to welcome you as a member. If you join up now, membership will be valid until February 2020.
AMONGST THE BENEFITS WHICH SASLAW OFFERS ITS MEMBERS ARE:
- regular seminars and workshops on topical issues in all 5 chapters: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, PE, and Bloemfontein.
- Membership of the International Society for Security and labour law – www.islssl.org.za
- the Workplace Legal brief; an online publication from Juta Law, free of charge to all SASLAW members every Wednesday
- the opportunity to participate in pro bono projects and log compulsory annual pro bono hours with the organised legal profession
- attendance at the SASLAW Annual conference in Johannesburg in September 2020 at a reduced member fee
- Attendance at SASLAW partner events at a reduced registration fee
- contact with colleagues; networking & learning opportunities the opportunity to debate current issues with peers
- communication containing reference to developments in the field of labour law, information and judgments
- access to all papers and presentations given at SASLAW conferences, seminars and workshops around the country on the website member’s page
- Feedback on meetings with the CCMA, Labour Court and other stakeholders
- 40% discount on Lexis Nexis Labour Law products – SASLAW Select - https://saslaw.org.za/index.php/saslaw-select
Please click on the chapter button that is closest to you, on the above squares, and complete the membership form for your chapter. Please send it back to your chapter administrator by clicking on the submit button on the bottom of the form.
You will receive a welcome email, recent communications to members, an invoice under separate cover, and a login for the member’s pages of the website on payment.
We look forward to hearing from you.