Global Business Solutions (GBS) is a client-centric human capital and labour law consulting business of consequence. Established in 1989, GBS has been a strategic partner to clients across all industries and sectors. Under the leadership of Jonathan Goldberg (CEO, and CEO of the year 2018 awarded by Future of HR) and Thembi Chagonda (MD) who together represent BUSA on various social partner forums such as NEDLAC, the Employment Equity Commission and the Employment Standards Commission (to be renamed the Minimum Wage Commission), GBS and its directly employed professional staff nationally can strategically enable and optimise businesses across the following areas:
• Workforce strategy and planning
• Labour law and labour relations
• Integrated BBBEE, employment equity and skills development strategies
• Human resources business process outsourcing (HR BPO)
• Flagship events, including the Employment Conference, Mid-year and Annual Labour Law Updates
• Compliance and sustainability
• In-house workshops in BBBEE, human capital and labour relations.
LexisNexis gives you the competitive edge with our wide range of premium labour law content including legislation, law reports and commentary, precedents and practical aids specific to the area of labour law. Available in print, mobile or online formats to suit your research needs, it’s content you can trust. To view our full range of titles including Reviews in the Labour Courts by A Myburgh and C Bosch visit https://store.lexisnexis.co.za/
Congratulations to SASLAW on their 20th anniversary of providing an important network for labour practitioners. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you.