If you are a SASLAW member, please login for an improved registration experience.
It remains to be seen whether recent legislative and jurisprudential developments around strikes signal a paradigm shift or just a change of scenery against which the same action will continue to play out, but we should probably at least be discussing what the changes actually mean.
Please select the Details button for more information.
Notice is hereby given of the SASLAW KZN Chapter Annual General Meeting to be held on the 28 May 2019 at 17h30 at ENS in Umhlanga. Please find attached the Agenda, Nomination form and Proxy form. The chapter committee welcomes your nominations and attendance at the AGM.
The 15 minute AGM will be followed by a seminar
Matter Management – Tips and best practices...
Please select 'Details' for more information.
You are invited to the next SASLAW Gauteng chapter seminar which will be held on Tuesday 11 June 2019, at Investec in Sandton.
What happens if a father, in the Police force rapes his minor daughter and after initially testifying at the disciplinary enquiry she refuses to testify at a subsequent arbitration hearing? Should the father be allowed back to work ? Or should her evidence be allowed on the basis of hearsay evidence?
Please select details for more information.
Please select the appropriate button below to register as an individual or group for the SASLAW Conference 2019.
• An invoice and confirmation email will be sent to you.
• No bookings will be taken after 3 September 2019.
• There will be no refund in the event of non-attendance at the conference.
• Cancelled registrations between 28 February and 30 June 2019 will receive a 100% refund.
• Cancelled registrations between 30 June and 1 August 2019 will receive a 50% refund.
• SASLAW will not accept cancellations after the 1st of August 2019. Substitutions may be made.